"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..."
Huzzah! I'm Denise Miller. 20. Artist. Writer. Dreamer. Procrastinator. Awkward. Books. Movies. Harry Potter. Supernatural. How I Met Your Mother. Sherlock. Big Bang Theory. Star Wars. Emma Watson. Rupert Grint. Neil Patrick Harris. James McAvoy. Robert Downey Jr. Chris Hemsworth. Marvel. Chocolates. 1D. Turtles.
John Watson goes off on an adventure with Dumbledore, a bunch of dwarves and Aidan Turner who got sick of playing vampire, tried a dwarf role this time (and is STILL hot while doing so). they encounter trolls (one of them trolls even gets recruited by Quirell and ends up in Hogwarts) and pretty vegetarian elves;then goblins (surprisingly not tiny, and a whole lot fugly than the ones in Gringotts) and orcs and there’s creepy Gollum too (that precious shit while jack up my nightmares for sure =___=) oh and why are those Orcs riding Muttations?
F*ck. I’ve clearly read and watched one too many books and movies.
- Me: I'm starting to like the Hunger Games, but Harry Potter's still my number one favorite.
- Friend: The Hunger Games has a heavier feel though.
- Me: haha because of the nature of the kilings. HP would be just as heavy or perhaps more, if you dropped Harry & Dumbledore's Army, plus a handful of Slytherin's like Malfoy into an arena and ordered them to kill each other. Death Eater's would be Gamekeepers and Voldemort would be President Snow WITHOUT the surgically altered nose, or any nose for that matter :)) HAHAHA
It is the quality of one’s convictions that determines success; not the number of followers.
Remus Lupin, Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows
If you have to ask, you’ll never know. If you know, you need only ask.
Helena Ravenclaw, Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows
Currently re-watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and feeling a tad bit silly because I keep getting all teary-eyed and emotional every few scenes or so. Will someone please get me another box of tissue?
- Harry Potter fans: I wanna go to Hogwarts!
- Percy Jackson fans: I wanna go to the Half-Blood camp!
- Narnia fans: I wanna go to Narnia!
- Hunger Games fans: I'm ok.
Daniel Radcliffe: “Yeah, I’m going to bring it home with me and talk to it when Rupert’s not around.”