"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..."
Huzzah! I'm Denise Miller. 20. Artist. Writer. Dreamer. Procrastinator. Awkward. Books. Movies. Harry Potter. Supernatural. How I Met Your Mother. Sherlock. Big Bang Theory. Star Wars. Emma Watson. Rupert Grint. Neil Patrick Harris. James McAvoy. Robert Downey Jr. Chris Hemsworth. Marvel. Chocolates. 1D. Turtles.
John Watson goes off on an adventure with Dumbledore, a bunch of dwarves and Aidan Turner who got sick of playing vampire, tried a dwarf role this time (and is STILL hot while doing so). they encounter trolls (one of them trolls even gets recruited by Quirell and ends up in Hogwarts) and pretty vegetarian elves;then goblins (surprisingly not tiny, and a whole lot fugly than the ones in Gringotts) and orcs and there’s creepy Gollum too (that precious shit while jack up my nightmares for sure =___=) oh and why are those Orcs riding Muttations?
F*ck. I’ve clearly read and watched one too many books and movies.
Is it just me, or does anyone else felt like you were watching John Watson thrown into a parallel universe (after Sherlock’s faux death) and became this grumpy little hobbit who hated adventures (after all he’s been through with Sherlock) all while watching The Hobbit?
I AM SHERLOCKED. Current phone wallpaper. Wish I could actually customize my lock screen to enter the code though… #sherlock #sherlockholmes #badass #wallpaper #instagood #instagramer #instaddict #picoftheday #instamood #looove (Taken with Instagram)
Chemistry either happens or not, and you can’t really manufacture it, and you can’t really do anything but hope it’s going to happen.
Martin Freeman, Sherlock
LOL imagine if Sherlock had been a part of the Avengers… can you guys imagine what it would be like? XD
honestly, could someone please make a fanart about this? ahaha
- BLOODY HELL Sherlock Holmes / Benedict Cumberbatch you’re HOT!
- episode where one of the greatest
shipslove of all time began, Sherlock & John
- 2010, I want the cool mind palace text thoughts effect please
- adorable meddling of John’s future brother-in-law, hello Microft!
- eek! I won’t be riding cabs anytime soon =n=
Sherlock / Benedict LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES!
- Hungry. I want some dimsum too, count me in! I’ll be third-wheel! lol
- Sherlock-Watson, uhm what do you call this ship guys? couple name?
- eyeballs in the fridge, so? well some people just have pickles in theirs.
- bloody hell what have I been doing with me life to just watch this now?
oh good heavens
I finally get it why everyone’s been so darn crazy over shipping Watson and Sherlock together. Barely a quarter into ‘A Study In Pink’ no wait, like, ten seconds after John and Sherlock got introduced, all that’s been running in my mind was…
this episode could totally crossover with a Supernatural episode. I swear, like pretty much the whole time I was watching it, I was expecting Sam & Dean to pop out of of nowhere, bump into Sherlock & John, and IDK
go on a double date team up to investigate.
could someone please create a fanfic or fanart of this crossover idea? pretty please with whipped cream & a nekkid chocolate-covered Castiel with strawberries on top? :D
- Finally got around to watching Sherlock. quite a bit of mess when I purchased the CD since the silly salesperson gave me two copies of season 2 instead of one for each season. It's raining right now and my dad's being such a wuss, so damn it, can't have it exchanged til tomorrow. I'm off watching the 2nd season first (bad wording, my apologies). Thank God for tumblr cause I got the hang of the show right away despite starting smack in the middle of the story.
- Oh and bloody hell! Benedict Cumberbatch is one sexy bloke! Borrowing Irene Adler's words, "Brainy is the new sexy." not to mention there's his accent, violin playing, fashion sense... ooh la la, I could go on all night XD